Cunningham Park Elementary Book Fair
Each year, the PTA supports the library in its fall and spring book fairs. Proceeds of the fair go to directly to the CPES Library.
The Fall Book Fair will be online November 12-30, 2020
It's time to let books take you places. Shop at the online book fair and support our school library and the adventure of reading!
Shop the Fair
You may access the fair from your student's or the Library's Google classroom
or use this button:
- HINT: *Your user information from the Spring Book Fair is still available, and password resets are quick and easy.
- Don't forget to check to see if you have PTA Book Bucks`
How To Video
Watch Mrs. Brinkhuis' How To video with great tips for navigating the fair.
Questions about the book fair, please email Mrs. Brinkhuis at MRBrinkhuis@fcps.edu
Donate to the Book Drive
Help Ms. Brinkhuis purchase books for others by Donating to the Book Drive. Use the Donate to Book Drive menu option located under the Login/Logout icon.
If you participated in the Spring 2019 Read-a-Thon, you may have earned Book Bucks which may be used during the fall 2020 book fair. To participate you needed to turn in a Read-a-thon reading log, donation or both.
- Book Buck coupon codes were emailed Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Emails will come from CPES PTA Read-A-Thon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Book Bucks are valid November 12-30, 2020
- Enter and Redeem your Book Buck coupon during check out.
- Can't remember if your student participated? Please complete this google form, and we'll get right back to you.
Please email email@example.com regarding book bucks.