Why Join the PTA?
As a member of the PTA, you have amazing opportunities to:
- Get Connected - There's no better way to know what's happening at CPES.
- Discover Great Resources - The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents and students.
- Tap into a Network - PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow - By volunteering with the PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause-your child and all children in the our community.
- Speak Up - PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at CPES!
- Witness Improvement - By getting involved at CPES, you'll be part of the solution, helping make positive change. Our PTA plays an important role advocating for and funding curriculum based programs and events, as well as building and classroom improvements.
- Be a Role Model - By becoming a PTA member, you demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education.
Did you know the CPES PTA organizes and supports cultural arts assemblies, after school classes, Hallowingo, Read-A-Thon, school picnics, spirit wear, the school directory, the Community Garden, field trip transportation funding, appreciation weeks for teachers and staff, the yearbook and much, much more? Please help us continue to bring these programs and events to CPES by becoming a member of the PTA.
If you wish to join the Cunningham Park Elementary School PTA, but do not wish to do so through this website, please contact the PTA Membership Chair at email@example.com for instructions on how to join.