PTA Forms, Bylaws, and Policies
A PTA Deposit Form must be submitted to the Treasurer with all cash and checks that are to be deposited to the PTA bank account. All cash and checks must be submitted to the Treasurer within 48 hours of the conclusion of the event.
Our bylaws are valid until November 2020. PTA members will vote on the proposed revised bylaws at the October 13 PTA meeting. Members are welcome to review the rationale for the changes. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The PTA uses a variety of media publications to encourage community spirit and interaction, and to recognize students and their achievements. All students may have the opportunity to be included in these publications. Any student who has an opt-out form signed and submitted to the Cunningham Park Elementary School office prior to October 1 of the current school year will not be included. If a student’s opt-out election changes after October 1, it is the guardian’s responsibility to notify the PTA at email@example.com. We utilize the following media platforms to distribute general information about school and PTA news, meetings, special events, and community news:
- PTA Website: The PTA maintains a public website (link: www.cpes-pta.org)
- Facebook: The PTA maintains a public Facebook presence (link: www.facebook.com/cunninghamparkespta). Additionally, there are private Facebook Groups that are initially set-up by the PTA, but are not managed by the PTA on an on-going basis. Members of the private Facebook Group self-moderate their Group. These private Groups continue after students matriculate from CPES. Any member may opt-in/out at any time;
- PTA Email Newsletter: The PTA sends a weekly newsletter to subscribers via email (link: How to Subscribe to the PTA Newsletter); and
- Yearbook: Annual yearbook that includes photos and names of students.
Online Directory: The online directory information is controlled by the user by means of the Directory and Publish Preferences form (link: Directory & Publish Preferences). You may update your publishing preferences at any time. In addition, the PTA limits access to the online directory to verified members of our school’s community (parents/guardians and faculty).
- Print Directory: The PTA generates a print version of the online directory annually. This version prints the information available in the online directory. Please note, the print version is a snapshot-in-time. Any changes to information and publishing preferences after the data has been prepared for print will not be captured/reflected. The deadline for changes is communicated via several media platforms.
Teacher Grade Level Enrichment Funds Request Form
The PTA is offering up to $750 per grade (and up to $500 for Head Start) to support students’ academic learning, students’ social-emotional learning and mental health, or community building. Once all teachers in a grade agree on a use of the funds, and Mrs. Le agrees that the request supports the CPES missions, please fill out this form.